Monday, December 11, 2006

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might

I just went down to pay Cheryl's car loan and stopped by 7-e to pick up a loaf of bread. I was facinated when by these 3 guys who were doing some kinda stock take. They were hammering data into a machine that hung around their waist. What really amazed me was the speed in which they were doing that. I stood there watching for a while in the pretense of choosing my bread. There is nothing quite like watching people do what they do best! Dancers, lawyers (in movies), excavator drivers, film directors, musicians... It is such a beauty so observe. I try and imagine when God first created the universe and everything was perfect, just doing what they were made to do... How far we have fallen. I think about myself and wonder...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: