Thursday, January 26, 2006

you gotta let it show

sometimes i wonder,
how much i really mean to you;
(you say you love me)
but i see all your promises
lying broken on the floor;

[chorus]
if you love me
you've gotta let it show,
you've gotta let it show
best way to let me know,
cos words tell of intentions
that may be noble and true,
but if you truly love me
your deeds will let it show.

maybe you're really doing
the very best you can,
(i'll always try to justify)
i make up excuses for you
as often as i can;

people say that actions
speak much louder than words can,
(i'm straining my ears now baby)
no matter what your actions say
i will still hold your hand;

it hurts somewhere inside
whenever i think of you;
(i guess it must be love)
you give me so much joy
but pain and anguish too;

- Jan 25, 06

No comments: