Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby Brother

Just thought of my little brother again today...  Don't have much recollection of him except for a photo of me shirtless and grinning at the camera with him in the background... and another of me biting his foot...

I wonder what Pa and Mummy went through it and how they grieved over the loss... I wonder how long it took them to heal... I wonder how those around them reacted and/or supported them...

I wonder how things would be different if he were still around... I wonder what he would have been like and what we would be doing together, or not... Would he be taller than me? Fatter? Sportier? Nerdier? Goody two shoes or crazy? I guess I'll never know... I guess he'll always be my baby brother since he never had a chance to grow up... :|

No comments: