Friday, December 25, 2009

Update

Well, as Pei Ling pointed out in the comments to the last post, it IS time for an update... and probably the last post of the year. What has been happening recently? Well, besides being busy with the JIC choir, Mei is BACK! and I am typing this on my new macbook (company purchase, ok?). Had sleepover for my Teens class and also Overnighter for the Teens children (photos on Facebook). Boss came for a visit. And many more things I can't remember. So what would my resolutions for the new year be? I can think of a few.
1. Get back into a routine so I can spend proper time in prayer and Bible study.
2. Put my heart into my Chinese lessons.
3. Spend more time with Cheryl.
4. Take Bloc for a walk everyday.
5. Take time to plan.
Looks like they all have to do with proper time management. Cheryl got me a Moleskine planner, while Pei Ling gave me journal for Christmas. We have terminated our Astro subscription (effective 13th Jan because of 1 month notice). So, I really have no excuse for not spending time more wisely now. If only it were that easy. Anyway, with your prayers and encouragement and in the Lord's strength, I know it can be done. What about stuff planned for the new year? Evan's birthday party on 6th in Penang. The revival of the Singing and Drama team? More interesting programs for the Teens? All require planning wor....

2 comments:

ling said...

Kor, jia you! :))

ling said...

now how, at least one is done right? :)