Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Korean Sweetheart

Haha, no actually Cheryl and I celebrate our 10th anniversary and have dinner in a korean restaurant.





The Lord has been gracious and blessing us with so much these 10 years. Our families have been ever so supportive and i thank God for all the prayers and love that come our way. I cannot imagine (nor want to experience) live without my darling and I long to go home at the end of each day to be with her. I pray that we may live a life that is pleasing to God and be a blessing to those around us.

4 comments:

mei said...

cannot believe u went back for korean bbq stuff...ahaha

Jaya said...

joy joy! ;) 10 years is quite a significant milestone eh?

sooaun said...

haha... this one surpassed our previous bad experience, Mei... will bring you when you come back next :P

sooaun said...

yeah, man... significant indeed... i always envisaged a big celebration, inviting everyone for a 10 course wedding type dinner... unfortunately, 10 years of married life has not made me any wiser in managing my finances... well, we live and learn... and some...