Friday, July 18, 2008

Time and Time Again...

When i feel pressured, i wonder if i have bitten off more than i can chew. I get blur and dazed and inefficient. I've always believed that having no time is never an excuse for anybody. Basically, everyone has the same amount of time, it's just what we choose to do with it. So, if i find i'm not having time to do something that i consider important, then something else has to go. Of course the easy way out is just to plonk myself in front of the tv and escape. But that only makes matters worse, because before you know it, time has flown and you haven't achieved a thing.

I know it all boils down to time management and planning. Setting down what i need to do and doing it. Usually, the more busy i am, the more organised i should get. Because suddenly, time is precious and i can't simply waste it. The problem with being in the store is that people can just walk in anytime and demand my time. Well, not exactly demand, but i end up spending alot of precious time talking to them. I guess that's part of the job...

So, what IS the point of this post? I have no idea... Time to get back to work...

No comments: