Monday, December 24, 2007

Policemen have been good to me this month

Got stopped on the way to Sg. Congkak while sending the children for YP camp. Roadblock was in front of the Sri Suria school. Policeman said my tinting was too dark but let me go after telling me to make it lighter. One of the boys in the car said his dad's car always gets stopped for the same thing. Hehe....
This morning got pulled over when i made a right turn at the silly times square traffic light. Policeman checked my id and license and said i don't look like i was born in 75 (haha). He asked if i was going to work and i said yes. Then he said he had to give me a ticket but i asked for a chance since it was holiday season and i had to spend alot of money. He said ok, but be careful in the future... Nice....

1 comment:

mei said...

don't push it, dude...just cos it's christmas and not raya... ;)