Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tag, i'm it!

Ok, so as not to be a wet blanket, I'll do this... Got tagged by Kotak and this one is relatively easy, so i'll comply ;)

1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here are 8 little known facts about me:

It took me quite some time to come up with these...

ONE
I get grouchy when i'm hungry and tired. (ask Cheryl, she'll vouch for that)

TWO
I need to shower when i wake up and before i sleep.

THREE
I've never had an operation in my life, or broken any bones.

FOUR
I get an oreo craving some days towards the end of the afternoon.

FIVE
I enjoy watching children play.

SIX
I sleep on my tummy when i'm really tired.

SEVEN
I can go a whole day without drinking any water. Yes, i know that's very bad.

EIGHT
I am a fan of UFC. Check out www.ufc.com

NINE
I go into the jungle at nights looking for snakes.

TEN
I get mushy and teary eyed at the silliest things. eg. commercials, cartoons and sad stories.

Ok. Confession time is over. I tag the following people.
Cheryl
Sarah
Jess
Pei Yee
Pei Ling
Tze
Grace

4 comments:

ling said...

aijoh dah bertahun-tahun i'm not at blogdrive ady.. LOL

sooaun said...

wahaha... sorry beb... i kinda avoid going to your blog cos it always takes forever to load...

ling said...

the blogdrive one takes forever only wad.. wordpress got meh? even my uni yang connection lembap like kebab loads my blog fast too.. something wrong with times square =P

EmptyBox said...

whole day without water? Wah! Keng!