Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Here we go again...


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Unlike my ever-so-wise younger sibling, I never checked the full details of my MyKad when collecting it. Just made sure the name was right and took off. Something about govenrment agencies irritate me.

So, today on the busy, but ever-so-interesting streets of Pasar Road I find the error that I had been living with in happy ignorance... Agama... Buddha... Blast, this means a trip to the ever-so-annoying government department. Well, at least I can call lil sis to ask her how to go about it...

Oh, by the way, I picked up the reader for RM17 so anyone who doesn't want to live in blissful ignorance can check their info, I'll be carrying it around for your sakes...

3 comments:

mei said...

u ah, warned u when u went to collect ur card but u said nvm, u don't wanna know...

ling said...

whats with the ever-so-"fill in the blanks" ? ;)

sooaun said...

hey, i thot i did mine before yours? so how could you have warned me? hmmm.... cant quite remember tho... i am ever-so-forgetfull :P